- WHY DO WE NEED TO TYPE EURO SYMBOL?
- TYPE EURO SYMBOL IN ANDROID PHONES
- 1.USING KEYBOARD
- 2. DELIVERY DESK
- 3.INSERT EURO SYMBOL IN ANDROID PHONES USING GOOGLE
- ISSUES WHILE FINDING OUT EURO SYMBOL IN ANDROID
Many times, we might end up in a situation when we need to create any sheet, or word doc on the android phone itself where we might need to type EURO symbol.
The euro symbol can also be needed while we are texting, using whatsapp or any other application where we need to type the data.
In this situation, we need to exactly know from where to get the symbol or where would we find the euro symbol on android phone.
This article will let you know how to insert the EURO symbol in your messages or any text, or whatsapp or any type of document in Android phones.
These symbols are sometimes hard to find or not available in your keyboard.
So, in this article, we’d solve this problem in different ways and learn the insertion and use of EURO symbol in Android phones.
WHY DO WE NEED TO TYPE EURO SYMBOL?
EURO is the currency used in the EUROPEAN COUNTRIES.
We might use the symbol while typing the financial values or any currency figures such as 5 euros, or 10 euros and so on.
The currency symbol is used in the textual representation of a calculation involving currencies, or any other requriement.
TYPE EURO SYMBOL IN ANDROID PHONES
We can get the EURO symbol in a few ways by which we can use them in our phones.
We’ll go through each of the method one by one to search out the options for finding out the ways to add EURO symbol.
DIFFERENT METHODS OF ADDING A EURO SYMBOL
- USING KEYBOARD
- DELIVERY DESK
- USING GOOGLE
The first and easiest solution to search for the euro symbol in your keyboard.
FOLLOW THE STEPS TO SEARCH AND USE THE EURO SYMBOL IN YOUR ANDROID PHONE
- Whenever you are typing open the keyboard.
- Click the option for the numbers and symbols as shown in the picture below.
- As we touch the first option, the numbers and symbols screen will appear in the keyboard.
- Again choose the MORE SYMBOLS option as shown in the picture below.
IF YOUR KEYBOARD IS NOT BEHAVING AS DESCRIBED, READ THIS SECTION FIRST AND THEN COME BACK.
- As we chose the more symbols options, EURO option will appear.
- Choose the EURO character and it’ll appear the message field.
The symbol will be inserted.
2. DELIVERY DESK
Now, as you have reached here, the symbol is provided below.
STEPS TO COPY THE EURO SYMBOL
- Select the given EURO symbol by long pressing the symbol.
- The options will pop up.
- Choose COPY.
- Paste it by long pressing in the text field and choosing paste.
- The symbol will be added in your text.
Its always great to learn new things.
The symbol copied from here will respond to the font as well as size.
3.INSERT EURO SYMBOL IN ANDROID PHONES USING GOOGLE
Now, if you are still not able to get the symbol, or you might forget or get confused due to any type of error, you can try googling the EURO symbol.
Here are the steps.
- Open google.com in your browser.
- Type in the search box EURO symbol. (no need to ask for the procedure)
- The following picture will appear on the screen. There can be a bit difference too due to region etc.
- Search for the EURO symbol, but always take care that we want the text symbol and not image. Bigger symbols are mostly images.
- Long press the EURO symbol and choose copy.
- The symbol is copied.
- Long press the position [ while texting or creating any document in the android mobile phone ], choose PASTE OPTION from the popped out options.
- The symbol will be inserted.
ISSUES WHILE FINDING OUT EURO SYMBOL IN ANDROID
Some brands PROVIDE their own keyboard. The steps explained here are with the use of STOCK KEYBOARD offered with android.
So, if you are not getting the EURO symbol , there are TWO POSSIBILITIES.
- You have Google keyboard but older version. [ Very less people update the google keyboard ].
- If not the first option, you don’t have google keyboard.
Both problems will be solved by getting the GOOGLE KEYBOARD [GBOARD]
FOLLOW THE STEPS TO DOWNLOAD/ UPDATE GOOGLE KEYBOARD [ GBOARD]
- Go to the Google Playstore.
- Search for GBOARD.
- The options will be enlisted as shown in the picture below.
- From the list, choose GBOARD and the following screen will appear.
- If you get the option for UNINSTALL AND UPDATE, it means you have GBOARD and you simply need to update it.
- Click UPDATE to update the keyboard or if you get the option to INSTALL, install it.
Let the process of installation or updation complete.
- After the process is finished, you are done.