Table of Contents
- WHAT IS TM(™) SYMBOL ?
- WHY DO WE NEED TM(™) SYMBOL?
- TYPE OR USE TM(™) SYMBOL IN ANDROID PHONES
- 1.USING KEYBOARD
- 2. DELIVERY DESK-COPY PASTE TM SYMBOL
- 3.INSERT TM(™) SYMBOL IN ANDROID PHONES USING GOOGLE
- ISSUES WHILE FINDING OUT TM(™) SYMBOL IN ANDROID
Let us learn one more problem’s solution for Android.
This article will let you know how to insert the TM(™) symbol in your messages or any text, whatsapp, or any type of document on Android Mobile phones.
These symbols are sometimes hard to find or not available on your keyboard.
So, in this small article, we’d solve this problem in different ways and learn the use of the TM(™) which is commonly known as the TRADEMARK symbol in Android phones.
WHAT IS TM(™) SYMBOL ?
Literally, TM(™) or TRADEMARK is the sign which represents any intellectual property such as any sign, symbol, expression, design, etc.
TM(™) , in this context, is written with the brand Name or Symbol or Sign to represent that it is a trademark.
WHY DO WE NEED TM(™) SYMBOL?
As most of us know, TM(™) is a symbol used mostly with any symbol or name of the company.
TM(™) SIMPLY SHOWS THAT THE PARTICULAR NAME OR SYMBOL IS THE TRADEMARK OF THE CONCERNED ORGANIZATION.
We make use of this symbol with the name of the brand such as GYANKOSH™ to show that GYANKOSH is the trademark rather than writing it in words.
It increases the identification as visual approach is always faster than the reading approach. [ we instantly understands the meaning with the help of symbols rather than reading the description ]. So it is always helpful to use the symbols. And of course, these symbols have been standardised over a period of time.
A TM(™) symbol is used to show Trade Mark.
TYPE OR USE TM(™) SYMBOL IN ANDROID PHONES
We can get the TM(™) symbol in a few ways by which we can use them on our phones.
We’ll go through each of the methods one by one to search out the options for finding out the ways to add the TM(™) symbol.
DIFFERENT METHODS OF ADDING A TM(™) SYMBOL
- USING KEYBOARD
- DELIVERY DESK
- USING GOOGLE
The first and easiest solution is to search for the TM(™) symbol on your keyboard.
FOLLOW THE STEPS TO SEARCH AND USE THE TM(™) SYMBOL IN YOUR ANDROID PHONE:
- Whenever you are typing open the keyboard.
- Click the option for the numbers and symbols as shown in the picture below.
- As we touch the first option, the numbers and symbols screen will appear in the keyboard.
- Again choose the MORE SYMBOLS option as shown in the picture below.
IF YOUR KEYBOARD IS NOT BEHAVING AS DESCRIBED, READ THIS SECTION FIRST AND THEN COME BACK.
- As we chose the more symbols options, TM(™) option will appear.
- Choose the TM(™) character and it’ll appear the message field.
The symbol will be inserted.
2. DELIVERY DESK-COPY PASTE TM SYMBOL
Now, as you have reached here, the symbol is provided below.
STEPS TO COPY THE TM(™) SYMBOL
- Select the given TM(™) symbol by long pressing the symbol.
- The options will pop up.
- Choose COPY.
- Paste it by long pressing in the text field and choosing paste.
- The symbol will be added in your text.
It’s always great to learn new things.
The symbol copied from here will respond to the font as well as size.
3.INSERT TM(™) SYMBOL IN ANDROID PHONES USING GOOGLE
Now, if you are still not able to get the symbol, or you might forget or get confused due to any type of error, you can try googling the TM(™) symbol.
Here are the steps.
- Open google.com in your browser.
- Type in the searchbox TM(™) symbol. (no need to ask for the procedure)
- The following picture will appear on the screen. There can be a bit difference too due to region etc.
- Search for the TM(™) symbol, but always take care that we want the text symbol and not image. Bigger symbols are mostly images.
- Long press the TM(™) symbol and choose copy.
- The symbol is copied.
- Long press the position [ while texting or creating any document in the android mobile phone ], choose PASTE OPTION from the popped out options.
- The symbol will be inserted.
ISSUES WHILE FINDING OUT TM(™) SYMBOL IN ANDROID
Some brands PROVIDE their own keyboard. The steps explained here are with the use of STOCK KEYBOARD offered with android.
So, if you are not getting the TM(™) symbol, there are TWO POSSIBILITIES.
- You have Google keyboard but older version. [ Very less people update the google keyboard ].
- If not the first option, you don’t have google keyboard.
Both problems will be solved by getting the GOOGLE KEYBOARD [GBOARD]
FOLLOW THE STEPS TO DOWNLOAD/ UPDATE GOOGLE KEYBOARD [ GBOARD]:
- Go to the Google Playstore.
- Search for GBOARD.
- The options will be enlisted as shown in the picture below.
- From the list, choose GBOARD and the following screen will appear.
- If you get the option for UNINSTALL AND UPDATE, it means you have GBOARD and you simply need to update it.
- Click UPDATE to update the keyboard or if you get the option to INSTALL, install it.
Let the process of installation or update complete.
- After the process is finished, you are done.