Table of Contents
- WHAT IS PERFECT 100 SYMBOL OR EMOTICON?
- DIFFERENT WAYS TO INSERT PERFECT 100 EMOJI IN EXCEL?
- DELIVERY DESK- COPY PASTE PERFECT 100 EMOJI OR EMOTICON
- COPYING THE IMAGE OF PERFECT 100 EMOJI FROM SEARCH ENGINE
- TYPE OR INSERT PERFECT 100 EMOJI OR SYMBOL SMARTLY USING AUTO CORRECT OPTION
- CREATING AUTOCORRECT ENTRY FOR PERFECT 100 SYMBOL OR EMOJI
- KEYBOARD SHORTCUT TO INSERT PERFECT 100 EMOJI OR EMOTICON IN MICROSOFT WORD
- WHAT IS THE UNICODE OF THE PERFECT 100 EMOJI OR SYMBOL?
- WHAT IS THE KEYBOARD SHORTCUT TO TYPE PERFECT 100 SYMBOL OR EMOJI?
With technological advancements, we are using so many applications to communicate with a person or within a group.
As the work efficiency is increasing, verbal communication is also decreasing with the availability of simple and fast messaging applications say WhatsApp or telegram, etc.
But, we all know that it is very hard to show emotions in text. Although many short forms like lol, rofl, etc. have emerged, still it doesn’t provide an easy explanation of your emotional state.
This was the reason why EMOJIs were developed.
As per merriam-websters.com
An EMOJI is any of various small images, symbols, or icons used in text fields in electronic communication (as in text messages, email, and social media) to express the emotional attitude of the writer, convey information succinctly, communicate a message playfully without using words, etc.
Simply speaking, these are the small pictures that are used to show the emotions of the writer.
We can also make the use of emojis or emoticons in the Excel Reports also, of course as per requirement only.
In this article, we’ll focus on PERFECT 100 emoji or symbol and the ways to insert it in Excel.
WHAT IS PERFECT 100 SYMBOL OR EMOTICON?
Perfect 100 is 💯emoji or emoticon.
PERFECT 100 shows perfection, excellence, something which is perfectly done, an appreciation etc.
This emoji can be used in any apt place which we discussed above. Mostly we use this symbol or emoji or emoticon to show the perfect 100 i.e. the perfection.
DIFFERENT WAYS TO INSERT PERFECT 100 EMOJI IN EXCEL?
We can insert PERFECT 100 EMOJI in EXCEL easily by using a few simple and easy methods.
The methods can be as
- COPY PASTE PERFECT 100 EMOJI OR EMOTICON
- USING IMAGE
- USING AUTO CORRECT FUNCTION
- KEYBOARD SHORTCUT
Let us discuss them one by one in detail.
DELIVERY DESK- COPY PASTE PERFECT 100 EMOJI OR EMOTICON
- Simply select the PERFECT 100 emoji given below.
- Right-click in the cell where you want to paste the emoji.
- Choose PASTE.
- The emoji will be inserted.
- or You can also select and press CTRL+C.
- Paste it into the cell by pressing CTRL+V.
COPYING THE IMAGE OF PERFECT 100 EMOJI FROM SEARCH ENGINE
We can make use of any search engine say Google.com or Bing.com or any other to get an image of the perfect 100 emoji within a few seconds.
FOLLOW THE STEPS TO GET THE PERFECT 100 EMOJI IMAGE FROM SEARCH ENGINE: [google.com]
- Go to the search engine website. [ For the example we’ll go to google.com ].
- Enter in the SEARCH FIELD, the word “PERFECT 100”.
- Go to IMAGES RESULTS.
- Right-Click the image and choose COPY IMAGE.
- Go to the Excel and PRESS CTRL+V.
- or Right Click > Paste.
- The following picture shows the pasted picture.
TYPE OR INSERT PERFECT 100 EMOJI OR SYMBOL SMARTLY USING AUTO CORRECT OPTION
Have you ever tried to type (c) in Word??
If you haven’t tried, try it right now. You would find that it’ll get converted into © symbol.
It happens because of the AUTOCORRECT option in the MS WORD.
Sometimes this autocorrect option can be irritating, but we can make use of this option to insert OM SYMBOL.
In this case, this option is really going to be very helpful.
So, let us try to learn to create one entry so that our application might help us to get the OM symbol directly.
CREATING AUTOCORRECT ENTRY FOR PERFECT 100 SYMBOL OR EMOJI
FOLLOW THE STEPS TO INSERT THE PERFECT 100 SYMBOL BY PUTTING THE ENTRY IN AUTOCORRECT OPTIONS.
- Go to FILE and choose OPTIONS.
- As we choose options , following window will open.
- On the left choose PROOFING.
- As we click PROOFING, choose AUTOCORRECT OPTIONS from the options under PROOFING.
- After we click AUTO CORRECT options, following window will open.
- In the field REPLACE add the symbol [ symbol name as (p100) for our example ] which you want to be auto corrected by the Word automatically.
- Across the REPLACE ,in the WITH FIELD paste the om symbol which you can copy from any methods discussed above perhaps from the first option DELIVERY DESK.
- Click ADD.
- The auto correct pair will be added.
- We are done.
- We can try this by just typing the word we fixed for autocorrection i.e. (p100) and it’ll be converted into PERFECT 100 EMOJI or SYMBOL or SIGN as shown in the picture below.
KEYBOARD SHORTCUT TO INSERT PERFECT 100 EMOJI OR EMOTICON IN MICROSOFT WORD
WORD offers us a very fast way to use the Keyboard shortcut to insert a PERFECT 100 EMOJI in WORD.
Follow the steps to use keyboard shortcut to insert or type PERFECT 100 EMOJI in WORD:
- Click anywhere in the document where you want to insert or type the PERFECT 100 emoji.
- Type the UNICODE of PERFECT 100 EMOJI i.e. 1F4AF. [ USE UNICODE IN HEXADECIMAL ONLY ].
- The PERFECT 100 symbol will appear.
- The following picture shows the process.
These are a few ways to insert emojis in Excel.
WHAT IS THE UNICODE OF THE PERFECT 100 EMOJI OR SYMBOL?
The Unicode of the PERFECT 100 emoji is 128175 in decimal and 1F4AF in hexadecimal.
WHAT IS THE KEYBOARD SHORTCUT TO TYPE PERFECT 100 SYMBOL OR EMOJI?
Type 1F4AF and press ALT+X. The digits will be converted to PERFECT 100 SYMBOL or EMOJI.