Custom view is a setting which can be saved for different margins and settings. It can be applied again when needed.
BUTTON LOCATION FOR ADJUST CUSTOM VIEW AND FULL SCREEN IN EXCEL
STEPS TO ADD OR REMOVE CUSTOM VIEW IN EXCEL
- Do all the setting as your preference.
- Click CUSTOM VIEW.
- The following screen will follow.
- Click ADD.
- Put the name of the setting and click OK.
- Reuse the custom view, by again clicking the CUSTOM VIEWS button.
- The saved custom view will be shown.
- Double click the view , you want to apply.
HOW TO VIEW FULL SCREEN IN EXCEL?
It makes the excel work in full screen. The formula ribbon is folded and the sheet appears in full screen.
ESC can be pressed to get out of full screen