After the completion of reports, the next and final step is to print the report and present it.
PAGE BREAK is another option which help us to print the report as the way we want.
Page breaks are used to create a break in the page. Page breaks are used to custom print the areas if we don’t want the whole page to be printed.
It shows where a new page will start printing. The part pages will be printed as such.
BUTTON LOCATION TO INSERT PAGE BREAK AND BACKGROUND
The button for inserting page break and background is located under the PAGE LAYOUT TAB under the PAGE SETUP section.
STEPS TO INSERT A PAGE BREAK
Have a look at the picture shown above.
- Select the cell where you need a page break.
- The area will be broke at the point left to the selected cell and above the selected cell as shown in the picture.
- Go to PAGE LAYOUT tab>Page setup> BREAKS
- Select INSERT PAGE BREAK.
- A dotted line will show the area to be printed.
HOW TO INSERT BACKGROUND IN EXCEL?
This option lets you choose a picture file to be set as background of the sheet. It is again used to change the look and feel of the sheet.
STEPS TO SET A BACKGROUND IN EXCEL
- Look at the picture given below.
- Click on BACKGROUND BUTTON.
- FILE CHOOSING DIALOG BOX will open.
- Select the picture and it’ll be set as background.
ANIMATED EXAMPLE TO SET A BACKGROUND IN EXCEL
The picture below shows the process of inserting a background in the EXCEL SHEET.
If we want to use any picture as a watermark, we can use a transparent image for the same as in the following picture.