PROVIDING ACCURATE, RELIABLE AND STRAIGHT TO THE POINT KNOWLEDGE ABOUT DIFFERENT IT TOOLS EXPLAINED WITH PRACTICAL EXAMPLES
Html-HELLO WORLD-OUR FIRST PAGE
Let us create our first web page with the HELLO WORLD phrase and after that the basic page structure will be discussed.
The steps goes like this.
- OPEN THE TEXT EDITOR.
- TYPE OR COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING CODE.
- SAVE THE FILE WITH THE NAME helloworld.html
Html-RUNNING HELLO WORLD PAGE
ONE SHOULD LEARN HTML IF:
- Open the location of our saved “helloworld.html” file.
- Double Click to run the file.
- The file will open in your default web browser.
- The output will be as shown below.
HTML-UNDERSTANDING THE BASICS OF TAGS
Let us now understand the coding of the page and learn how the html is parsed by the web browser.
The text written in between <> are called TAGS. The HTML works on the basis of TAGS.
As soon as any tag comes across, the browser takes it as a command to start that effect. The TAG is closed by </> notation.
We started with <HTML>
and ended with </HTML>.
UNDERSTANDING THE TAGS OF THE hello world page
OTHER WAYS TO REACH THIS ARTICLE
- OPEN TWO EXCEL WINDOWS, WHY DOES EXCEL OPENS IN TWO WINDOWS, WINDOWS EXCEL, WINDOWS IN EXCEL, HOW TO SPLIT WINDOWS IN EXCEL, ANIMATED EXAMPLE OF CREATING AND ARRANGING WINDOWS IN EXCEL